9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in Turkey’s stunning natural landscapes during this fast-paced day trip to Koprulu Canyon National Park. Visit two different canyons, where no less than three adventures await: white-water rafting over canyon rapids, swimming and diving into crystal-clear, turquoise pools, and zip-lining across the canyon, getting panoramic views of forested cliffs. You’ll also see a 2,000-year-old Roman bridge along the way.
- A 3-in-1 day trip adventure from Belek, with rafting, canyoning, and zip-line
- Get a hands-on nature immersion with three activities, guaranteeing once-in-a-life-time thrills
- The tour includes private hotel pickup and drop-off, so no need to worry about getting there
- All levels and ages welcome: family-friendly safety instruction makes this a safe option
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet and life jacket
Photos and DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rafting Canyoning and Zipline Adventure from Belek?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rafting Canyoning and Zipline Adventure from Belek?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rafting Canyoning and Zipline Adventure from Belek?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rafting Canyoning and Zipline Adventure from Belek?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rafting Canyoning and Zipline Adventure from Belek
1 day 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursFloat Trips Full-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelekWater Tours - Turkish RivieraFloat Trips - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory