8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Belek can get pretty crowded and overwhelming during the high season, so take a break from the hustle and bustle of town on this day trip to the Taurus Mountains. Visit some of the mountain range’s hidden villages and get a taste of Turkish rural life, visiting homes, mosques and an alpine trout farm. Spend the afternoon driving through the mountains and visiting lookout points and waterfalls – you can even go swimming.
- Feel the wind in your hair as you drive through the mountains in an open-air jeep
- Prepare to get wet: watergun fights between jeeps are common on summer days
- Stop at the trout farm for a tranquil picnic lunch near the water
- Hotel pick-ups and returns are available for tourists staying in Belek
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
all hotels in belek, Serik, Kadriye. Pick up point is always outside the hotel close to security gate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jeep Safari + Boat Trip in Taurus Mountains from Belek?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jeep Safari + Boat Trip in Taurus Mountains from Belek?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jeep Safari + Boat Trip in Taurus Mountains from Belek?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jeep Safari + Boat Trip in Taurus Mountains from Belek?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Jeep Safari + Boat Trip in Taurus Mountains from Belek
1 day 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursCatamaran Cruises Sporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelek4WD Tours - Turkish RivieraCatamaran Cruises - Turkish RivieraSporting Events - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraSafaris - Turkish RivieraWater Tours - Turkish RivieraExtreme - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory