3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Even on friendlier roads than Lebanon’s, wine-tasting and driving really don’t mix. Sip to your heart’s delight as a professional driver takes the strain on this door-to-door private tour. Check off the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Baalbek, the Al-Shouf Cedar Nature Reserve, and Chateau Ksara, Lebanon’s oldest winery. Please note: this tour includes wine tasting but excludes entrance fees and lunch.
- Tour UNESCO-listed Baalbek, a cedar reserve, and a historic winery
- Explore the cellars and sample Lebanese wine at Chateau Ksara
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
- Learn about Lebanese culture from your English-speaking chauffeur
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from destinations near Beirut city centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beirut Daily Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beirut Small Group Historical Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Beirut Small Group Historical Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Beirut Small Group Historical Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBeirutBus Tours - LarnacaCity Tours - LarnacaHalf-day Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - Tel AvivCity Tours - Tel AvivHalf-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanCity Tours - AmmanHalf-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Byblos (Jbeil) Tours & TicketsBeirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine) Tours & TicketsOur Lady of Lebanon (Notre Dame du Liban) Tours & TicketsDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District) Tours & TicketsQadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha) Tours & TicketsForest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Tours & TicketsJounieh Tours & TicketsMartyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs) Tours & TicketsBanque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban) Tours & TicketsJeita Grotto Tours & TicketsMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth) Tours & Tickets