3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cook a traditional Lebanese meal at a private cooking class in a village outside of Beirut, where you’ll learn to prepare an appetizer, salad, and dessert. Working alongside a pair of skilled local cooks, you’ll use organically grown fruits, vegetables, and herbs from the family garden, then sit down with your hosts to enjoy the meal you’ve created together.
- Private cooking class ensures a personalized experience
- Enjoy an authentic, multi-course Lebanese lunch with drinks
- Use family recipes and garden-fresh ingredients
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your Beirut hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private cooking lesson and authentic Lebanese lunch with your host Amal
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Amal will pick you up from the concierge desk of your Beirut hotel listed in your booking and drop you off at the end of your culinary experience.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or food preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian, vegan and halal meals can be provided, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Lebanese Cooking Class in Beirut with Amal and Hotel Transfers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Lebanese Cooking Class in Beirut with Amal and Hotel Transfers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Lebanese Cooking Class in Beirut with Amal and Hotel Transfers?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Lebanese Cooking Class in Beirut with Amal and Hotel Transfers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Lebanese Cooking Class in Beirut with Amal and Hotel Transfers
1 day 12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBeirutCooking Classes - LarnacaCooking Classes - Tel AvivCooking Classes - AmmanCategory
Martyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs)Byblos (Jbeil)JouniehDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District)Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Jeita GrottoMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth)Qadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha)Beiteddine (Beit ed-Dine)Beirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth)Hamra Street (Rue Hamra)Banque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban)