8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave Lebanon’s crazy traffic to the experts and relax on this door-to-door guided day tour. First, explore the majestic Jeita Grotto, on foot and by boat; next, tour the Crusader Castle and ancient ruins of Byblos, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Finally, ride the Teleferique cable car to the towering shrine of Our Lady of Harissa. Along the way, enjoy a restaurant lunch and shopping time in the Byblos souks.
- Tour an ever-popular trio: Jeita Grotto, Byblos, and Our Lady of Harissa
- Savor an authentic Lebanese lunch in UNESCO-listed Byblos
- Enjoy spectacular aerial views from the Teleferique cable car
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All entrance fees
Cable car ride ticket ( one way )
English Speaking Driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from destinations near Beirut city centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lebanon Tours & travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos with Lunch included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos with Lunch included?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos with Lunch included
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBeirutBus Tours - LarnacaNature and Wildlife - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - Tel AvivNature and Wildlife - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanNature and Wildlife - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Qadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha)Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Beiteddine (Beit ed-Dine)Martyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs)Hamra Street (Rue Hamra)Banque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban)Jeita GrottoMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth)Beirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth)Downtown Beirut (Beirut Central District)JouniehByblos (Jbeil)