1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the best of Beirut with ease aboard this hop-on hop-off bus tour through the city center. Choose from a 24- or 48-hour ticket and enjoy unlimited rides on the double-decker bus. Pass landmarks like Martyr’s Square, the National Museum, the Roman baths and more, getting off to explore as you wish. Upgrade to include a day trip to the Jeita Grotto, Byblos, and Harissa.
- Explore Beirut highlights on a hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Choose from two ticket options to suit your schedule
- Entrance to the National Museum of Beirut included
- Upgrade to include a day trip to Jeita Grotto, Byblos, and Harissa
Saved to wishlist!
24 or 48 hour bus ticket
Entry to National Museum
Food & Drink
Entry to attractions unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Tour operates all year round
- Tour runs from 11:00am - 5:00pm. Duration - 120 minutes. Frequency - every 40 minutes.
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour.
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - USA and Middle East
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during City Sightseeing Beirut Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Sightseeing Beirut Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
City Sightseeing Beirut Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBeirutHop on Hop Off - LarnacaBus Tours - LarnacaCity Tours - LarnacaAudio Guides - LarnacaHop on Hop Off - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivCity Tours - Tel AvivAudio Guides - Tel AvivHop on Hop Off - AmmanBus Tours - AmmanCity Tours - AmmanAudio Guides - AmmanCategory
Downtown Beirut (Beirut Central District) Tours & TicketsBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine) Tours & TicketsMartyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs) Tours & TicketsJounieh Tours & TicketsOur Lady of Lebanon (Notre Dame du Liban) Tours & TicketsBanque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban) Tours & TicketsQadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha) Tours & TicketsJeita Grotto Tours & TicketsMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsBeirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsByblos (Jbeil) Tours & TicketsForest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Tours & Tickets