3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get under the skin of old Beirut on this convenient guided half-day tour that includes door-to-door transportation. Start by discovering Lebanese history at the National Museum of Beirut. Then enjoy a walking tour of downtown, including the souks, the Roman baths, the Mohammad Al-Amin Mosque, St. George’s Cathedral, and the waterfront. Finally, drive to Raouche to see the Pigeon Rocks.
- Discover Beirut’s rich history and troubled past with a local guide
- Explore the National Museum of Beirut and admire the Pigeon Rocks
- Check off downtown sites like the Roman baths and St. George’s Cathedral
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip transportation from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Le Gray Beirut , Martyrs' Square, Beirut 2011 3312 LebanonWe pick up all travelers from any hotel in Beirut
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DAVE LEBANON DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Superior Quality: Beirut Historical (half day)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Superior Quality: Beirut Historical (half day)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Superior Quality: Beirut Historical (half day)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Superior Quality: Beirut Historical (half day)
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBeirut4WD Tours - LarnacaSporting Events - LarnacaBus Tours - LarnacaExtreme - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaHalf-day Tours - Larnaca4WD Tours - Tel AvivSporting Events - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivExtreme - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivHalf-day Tours - Tel Aviv4WD Tours - AmmanSporting Events - AmmanBus Tours - AmmanExtreme - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanHalf-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Byblos (Jbeil) Tours & TicketsQadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha) Tours & TicketsMartyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs) Tours & TicketsHamra Street (Rue Hamra) Tours & TicketsJeita Grotto Tours & TicketsBeirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District) Tours & TicketsForest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Tours & TicketsMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine) Tours & TicketsJounieh Tours & TicketsBanque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban) Tours & Tickets