- Full-day VIP tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Forbidden City and Badaling Great Wall
- Enjoy an intimate visit to the Palace Museum's special sites - the Treasure Gallery and the Clock Exhibition Hall
- View cultural artifacts and royal treasures in the Forbidden City
- Walk along the Ruins of the Great Wall, a section of this UNESCO World Heritage site unknown to most of the public
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Beijing from Jingshan Hill
- Dine on a Chinese banquet including the country's national dish, the Peking duck
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Departs from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
Dates: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen as your guide reveals the mysteries surrounding ancient artifacts like a Jade Cabbage and discover the glittering delights harbored by the Treasure Hall for insight into the cultural significance of pearl, gold and silver.
Next, venture to the Clock Exhibition Hall to marvel at more than 200 clocks and watches on display; listen to the resonant chimes of a royal Qing dynasty piece and gaze at China’s largest water clock, which stands at a staggering height of 6 meters (20 foot).
After thorough exploration of the enigmatic Forbidden City, ascend to Jingshan Hill, Beijing’s highest point, to admire sweeping vistas of the city sprawl. See beautiful imperial gardens and then descend to feast upon a traditional Chinese banquet featuring Peking duck.
Conclude your tour with a visit to the recently opened Ruins of the Great Wall, an isolated site that affords tranquil exploration of crumbling courtyards and ancient towers. Enrich your knowledge of the Great Wall’s history and capture photographs of the scenic surroundings as you stroll.
Return to your vehicle and relax during the journey back to Beijing, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Infants age 2 and under are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hantang International Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Beijing's Forbidden City with Special Viewing of Treasure Gallery and the Great Wall Ruins at Badaling.
- "Seeing the Forbidden City is absolutely necessary in Beijing, but a private tour is strongly recommended." See review