- 2-day hiking tour of the Great Wall of China, from Beijing
- Enjoy an in-depth hiking tour of the Great Wall, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire the guard towers, decorative statues and brickwork along the Great Wall
- Learn about China’s history and the Great Wall’s construction
- Have time at the Great Wall before other visitors arrive
- Stay overnight in the village at a farmer's guesthouse
- Includes experienced local farmer guide, accommodation, transportation and entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointBeijing, Beijing
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- What to take:
- comfortable shoes or boots, sunscreen, sun-glasses, first aid kit, lip balm, cap
- You will hike the Wall from A to B every day and your belongings will go with the car/van directly to the accommodation, and you need a day pack to carry water, snacks and other stuff.
- Travel insurance is optional and is the sole responsibility of travellers. It is strongly encouraged to have coverage of injury or accident.
- There is no toilet along the path on the Wall. There are toilets at the entrance of Gubeikou & Jinshanling, otherwise be prepared to commune with nature. Please prepare before hiking and always carry toilet paper by yourself.
- Unlimited bottled waters are stored in our car/van every day.
- We will bring trekking poles in our car/van and please tell your guide if you need one.
- It’s recommended to prepare some snacks before your departure from Beijing.
- As responsible travelers, we “take nothing but photos, leave nothing but footprint”.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Wall Hiking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by 2-day Small group Iconic Great Wall Hiking at Gubeikou&Jinshanling led by farmer.