- Instant Confirmation
- Private two-day tour of Beijing’s highlights
- Glimpse the history of imperial China at the Forbidden City
- See monuments honoring Chairman Mao and other important sights in Tiananmen Square
- Learn how Chinese emperors worshipped at the Temple of Heaven
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Summer Palace, Forbidden City and Great Wall of China
- Gain insight into old Beijing when walking in the hutongs
- Includes two lunches, transportation, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: your centrally located Beijing hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you choose to have different language tour guide other than English or Chinese one, please ensure to make your booking at least 3 days in advance
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants to book the tickets for the Forbidden City.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beijing Tour Guide
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized