- Beijing sightseeing tour over two days
- Enjoy a great overview and orientation of the city, ideal for first-time visitors
- See sights like Tian'anmen Square and the Summer Palace
- Visit the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and lunch are included both days
Departure & Return
1.Please enter the name and address of your hotel/airbnb/accommodation information in the blank of pickup location. 2.If your hotel is outside of the 4th Ring Zone of Beijing, you may book the additional transfer with us or go to the meeting points by yourself.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport information is required for the forbidden city tickets booking, please forward each individual traveler's full name and passport number at the time of booking.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We try to meet individual requirement but can NOT 100% satisfy. Thank you for your understanding.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 4th Ring Zone of Beijing City.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- You will receive details about tour guide and exact pickup time in your voucher the day before. And the tour guide will also call you via hotel or leave a message for you about pickup time the night before tour.
- Round-way cable car or round-way chairlift/toboggan. If you want to take one-way cable car and one-way chairlift/ toboggan, please pay the price difference CNY100 per person at your own expense.
- If your booking has more than 6 people, all of you will be upgraded to a private tour group without other participants.
- This tour is daily available. But we may change day 2 to day 1 accordingly when the Forbidden City is closed on Mondays.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trippest Mini Group Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff