- Full-day tour of three Beijing highlights with a personal guide
- Ride the cable car, chair lift or toboggan at the Mutianyu Great Wall
- Wander through Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
- Entrance fees, lunch, bottled water, and transport by private vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels in Beijing
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 5th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
What To Expect
On arrival, learn from your private guide about the construction and restoration of the Mutianyu section at the Great Wall of China during the Ming Dynasty. A chair lift or cable car ticket is included to more easily ascend the architectural marvel, where you can explore at your own pace and look out over the surrounding hillsides.
Then ride a toboggan down and stop at a local restaurant in the Huairou district, known for its chestnuts, mushrooms, and trout. Here, you choose from various dishes featuring countryside-style cuisine for your lunch.
Returning to Beijing in the afternoon, you'll visit Tiananmen Square, home to the Monument to the People's Heroes and the National Museum of China. Wander the square on foot with your guide before passing through the south gate to the Forbidden City. The 250-acre (101-hectare) complex in the middle of Beijing was the imperial palace from the Ming and Qing dynasties and now houses the Palace Museum. After you discover this former ceremonial and political center of the Chinese government, your guide will drop you off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Beijing Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.