- 2-hour Beijing night walking tour including Tiananmen Square flag-lowering ceremony
- Admire top Beijing landmarks as their evening lights flicker to life
- View the sunset flag-lowering ceremony and buildings around Tiananmen Square
- See the National Theatre, Qianmen Old Shopping Street, and Wangfujing Church
- Discover the night market, shopping, and street foods around colorful Wangfujing Street
- Learn about Beijing life and get tips on restaurants and nightspots from a guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will pick you up in your Beijing city hotel's(within the 4th ring road) lobby
What To Expect
Admire the National Theatre, a modern, egg-shaped center designed by Paul Andreu, and stroll to Tiananmen Square, the world’s largest public square. View the buildings, including Tiananmen Gate, as their floodlights switch on, learning about their history and functions.
Watch the lowering of the Chinese flag, a solemn military ceremony held beside the gate, and view the remnants of Beijing’s city walls and Qianmen Shopping Street.
Continue on to the shopping and food quarter around Wangfujing Street. Enjoy this lively area, and explore the night market to see some unusual street foods. As you explore the illuminated streets, hear first-hand tales of city life from your guide, and get insider tips on restaurants, bars, and nightspots.
Next, head for St. Joseph's Church, sometimes known as Wangfujing Church, one of Beijing’s Catholic churches. Admire the church and watch the activities nearby — locals gather here by evening to play games, dance, and sing.
Your tour concludes here, leaving you to continue exploring or return to your hotel with directions from your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Beijing Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.