Explore our promoted experiences
- Private transfer from the Beijing International Airport to your Beijing hotel
- Enjoy efficient, convenient transportation when you arrive in Beijing
- Avoid the hassle and confusion of long airport taxi lines!
- Friendly and professional English-speaking driver
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Travel directly to your hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and relax throughout your easy and efficient experience. Approximately 24-48 hours before you arrive in Beijing, please reconfirm exact pickup time and place.
The price is per person and is based on 7 adults per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel and flight details MUST be advised so your transfer may be allocated. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise this information directly. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- Please arrange your return trip to the airport at least 48 hours prior to your departure by contacting the supplier directly.
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible, however the driver is able to assist passengers with collapsible wheelchairs in boarding and disembarking
- No luggage restrictions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hantang International Travel Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Don't try to navigate the taxi system - this is MUCH easier!" See review
- "You can travel cheaper by taking a taxi, but you can’t beat having a driver waiting for you ready to take your baggage and get you to your hotel." See review
- "Just beware that they do not provide tax invoices in case you need one to claim a travel expense." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews