8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
English speaking guide
Chinese style lunch
Cable car of Great Wall
Entrance fee of Bird’s Nest and Water Cube
Departure & Return
Wang Fu Jing Da Jie, Wang Fu Jing, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those using a wheelchair
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 3rd ring road of Beijing city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Badaling Great Wall and Dingling Tomb Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Badaling Great Wall and Dingling Tomb Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One Day Badaling Great Wall and Dingling Tomb Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Badaling Great Wall and Dingling Tomb Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursClimbingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaClimbing - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinClimbing - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongClimbing - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
Great Wall at BadalingNew Silk Alley Market (Xiu Shui)Back Lakes (Hou Hai)Donghuamen Night MarketJuyongguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Juyong Pass) Marco Polo Bridge (Lugou Qiao)Huguang Guild HallDongyue TempleGreat Wall from Jinshanling to SimataiMeridian Gate (Wumen)CCTV HeadquartersWangfujing Street (Wangfujing Dajie)Miaoying TempleChina World Trade Center (Guomao)NanluoguxiangBell Tower (Zhonglou)Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)Liyuan TheatreGreat Wall at JiankouNational Art Museum of China (NAMOC)