- Private 4-hour Mongolian yurt dinner, Beijing CBD, and craft brewery experience
- Feast on a Mongolian-inspired dinner inside a 'yurt' tent
- Savor classic Mongolian dishes such as skewered lamb and noodles
- See the squared-loop CCTV building and more on a panoramic CBD tour
- Soak up the lively vibe of the Sanlitun Bar Street area
- Enjoy a glass of craft beer at the trendy Jing A Brewing taproom
- Private transport, dinner, glass of beer, and central hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick up including hotels in Beijing within the 5th ring road, if your hotel is out of the city, will have extra cost, you also can travel into city to meet your tour guide
What To Expect
Along the way, hear about Mongolian history from your guide. Learn how the 13th-century founder of the Mongol Empire, Genghis Khan, made his capital near the site of modern-day Beijing, and how Mongolian culture has heavily influenced China ever since.
On arrival, head into an area of parkland dotted with yurts and enclosures of camel and sheep — all designed to recreate the atmosphere of Mongolia’s grasslands — and be shown inside a richly decorated tent for your Mongolian-themed dinner.
Savor signature dishes such as sizzling skewered lamb, mutton chops, beef, fried vegetable balls, and noodles, all served with lamb milk’s yogurt and other dips. If you’re uncertain about what’s what, your guide is on hand to help guide you through the dishes available.
As you eat and relax, drink in the Mongolian-style surroundings and with luck, catch a live performance of Mongolian singing and dancing. Plus, if you wish, purchase alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (own expense).
After dinner, enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour of Beijing’s Central Business District (CBD). Drive by the area’s illuminated high-rises and innovative buildings, including the stunning, squared-loop CCTV headquarters and The Place, a shopping plaza crowned by a vast overhead LED screen.
Having admired the CBD’s sights, discover the trendy Sanlitun Bar Street quarter, one of Beijing’s most popular nightlife hubs. Absorb the bright lights and evening buzz, and visit the Jing-A Brewing bar, a taproom for Jing-A Brewing, one of the city's trendiest microbreweries.
After savoring a glass of craft beer, finish your tour with a hotel drop-off. Alternatively, choose to say goodbye to your guide at the bar and continue your evening out independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Age under 3 is free to join
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Unique Beijing Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.