1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Avoid any long lines or printing problems with paperless skip-the-line entry to Beijing’s UNESCO-listed Forbidden City. Simply book in advance, stroll straight to check in, then show your passport to ensure hassle-free admission directly into the ancient complex and enjoy plenty of time to browse the site’s major attractions, including the Gate of Divine Prowess, Dragon Throne, and Palace Museum.
- Go paperless for hassle-free access to the Forbidden City
- Optimize your vacation time with skip-the-line admission
- Learn about China’s imperial history as you explore the 72-hectare site
- Enjoy included access to the Palace Museum, home to 1.8 million objects
Saved to wishlist!
E-Ticket for Forbidden City (Show passports to get access)
Food and Drinks
Optional Admission Tickets for Treasure Gallery and Watch&Clock Gallery
Optional English-speaking Guide Service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Forbidden City Tickets
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Forbidden City Ticket Booking with Optional Guide Service?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Forbidden City Ticket Booking with Optional Guide Service?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Forbidden City Ticket Booking with Optional Guide Service?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Forbidden City Ticket Booking with Optional Guide Service
1 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBeijingSkip-the-Line Tours - Northern ChinaAttractions & Museums - Northern ChinaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Northern ChinaSkip-the-Line Tours - TianjinAttractions & Museums - TianjinMuseum Tickets & Passes - TianjinSkip-the-Line Tours - DatongAttractions & Museums - DatongMuseum Tickets & Passes - DatongCategory
China World Trade Center (Guomao)Miaoying TempleMeridian Gate (Wumen)Drum Tower (Gulou)Capital MuseumLama Temple (Yonghegong)Beijing National StadiumShijia Hutong MuseumThe Legend of Kung Fu ShowSt. Joseph's ChurchNew Silk Alley Market (Xiu Shui)NanluoguxiangBeijing Zoo National Center for the Performing Arts (NCPA)Prince Gong Mansion (Gong Wang Fu)Confucius TempleMarco Polo Bridge (Lugou Qiao)Yandai Byway (Yandai Xiejie)National Art Museum of China (NAMOC)Qianmen Street