- Unwind with a private calligraphy and meditation class
- Create your own work of art in Chinese characters, using traditional tools
- One-on-one instruction lets you develop faster than a group course
- Elegant environment and Chinese tea create a soothing, zen experience
Departure & Return
We are in Gaobeidian area, the exact address is No. 190 Gaobeidian Antique Furniture Street.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TIE Family Club
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.