8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore two monuments of China’s ancient past without setting foot in a hot and crowded tour bus on this private day tour from Beijing. Explore the sprawling grounds of the Summer Palace on the western outskirts of the city, learning more about the imperial history behind it from your private guide. Then head to Badaling and walk on this well-preserved section of the Great Wall of China, restored to how it might have looked centuries ago.
- Photo op at the Beijing Olympics’ centerpieces, the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube
- Skip the lengthy ticket lines: entry fees paid in advance by your operator
- Recover your energy with a complimentary lunch at a local restaurant
- Door-to-door service: get picked up from, and returned to, your center city hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
English speaking guide
Chinese style lunch
Entrance tickets as mentioned in the itinerary
Cable car of Great Wall
Entrance fee of Bird’s Nest and Water Cube
Departure & Return
Wang Fu Jing Da Jie, Wang Fu Jing, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You will receive a confirm email from local operator about the tour details within 48 hours after booking.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 3rd ring road of Beijing city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- Not recommended for travelers with leg problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
Juyongguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Juyong Pass) Chairman Mao Memorial Hall (Maozhuxi Jinian Tang)Imperial Vault of HeavenShijia Hutong MuseumCuandixia Village Beijing Aquarium (Beijing Haiyangguan)Confucius TempleNational Art Museum of China (NAMOC)Wangfujing Street (Wangfujing Dajie)Great Wall at BadalingShidu Nature ParkDingling Tomb (Mausoleum of Emperor Wanli)National Center for the Performing Arts (NCPA)Chang'an Avenue (Chang'an Jie)Great Hall of the PeopleChaoyang TheatreBeijing Olympic ParkChina Aviation Museum (Datangshan Museum)Beijing Zoo Huanghuacheng Great Wall