8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Make the most of city sightseeing on this private tour of Beijing, which includes a visit to must-see attractions like Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and more. Your guide provides in-depth information about each site's history and significance and handles all transportation, planning, and logistics so you can just enjoy your trip. A delicious Peking duck lunch and boat ride in the Summer Palace are included.
- Explore Beijing's highlights on a private sightseeing tour
- Visit Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, and the Summer Palace
- Entrance fees, Peking duck lunch, and boat ride (summer only) included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Boat ride inside Summer Palace (Apr.-Oct.)
Experienced English-speaking guide
Lunch (Peking Roast Duck&other Dishes)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guide will meet you in your Beijing hotel lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants for getting your Forbidden City ticket in advance
- Adult price applies to all travelers as long as they take a seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private tour with no shopping stop to guarantee comfort pace
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wikibeijing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Forbidden City?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Forbidden City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Forbidden City?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaWalking Tours - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinWalking Tours - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongWalking Tours - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
Imperial Garden of the Palace MuseumPrince Gong Mansion (Gong Wang Fu)Shijia Hutong MuseumYandai Byway (Yandai Xiejie)Chaoyang TheatreWild Duck Lake National Wetland Park (Yeyahu)Beijing Zoo Chang'an Avenue (Chang'an Jie)Great Wall from Jinshanling to SimataiMeridian Gate (Wumen)Dongyue TempleHuanghuacheng Great WallGreat Wall at JiankouLongqingxia RavineThe Legend of Kung Fu ShowBeijing Olympic ParkHuangyaguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Huangya Pass)Great Hall of the PeopleTemple of Earth (Ditan Park)Miaoying Temple