Departure & Return
Beijing Capital Airport Terminal 3 Arrival Hall Starbucks Coffee (right beside the international exit B)
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is suitable for your arrival at Beijing airport at Beijing time before 7AM and departs at 7PM Beijing time or later.
- The pick-up address is Starbucks coffee shop at terminal 3 arrival hall (beside the international exit B). If your flight arrive at terminal 1 or 2, please take the airport shuttle bus to terminal 3. But we can transfer you to terminal 1 or 2 to catch your next flight after the tour.
- If you stay in a hotel, please go to the pick-up address on your own.
- The tour duration is fixed, if you would like to stay longer or shorter time at Great Wall. Please choose our private tour.
- If you did not show up on time at the meeting point at 9am, we will go on with our tour.
- Countries qualified for the 144-hour Visa-free Transit in Beijing Capital International Airport: Albania, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Belarus, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Macedonia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Republic of Montenegro, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States.
- The 144-hour Visa-free Transit only applies to passengers who transit through Beijing Capital International Airport in Beijing. The destination and place of departure cannot be the same.(e.g Auckland – Beijing – Auckland)
- We don’t take any responsibility if you are not able to get visa-free and get out of airport for some reasons.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beijing Layover Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.