- Explore a rarely visited hutong neighborhood on a foodie walking tour
- Sample more than 10 different delicacies from four or five separate eateries
- Learn about local lifestyles and culture as you tour a local market
- Enjoy personalized attention from your guide in a group of maximum 10
Departure & Return
Meeting Location: Zhu Shi Kou Subway Station, Exit G, Street Level Show Your Taxi Driver: 请带我去前门大街与鹞儿胡同交界处，珠市口地铁站G口，谢谢
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lost Plate
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands