- Private full-day Juyongguan section of Great Wall of China and Ming Tombs, from Beijing
- Learn from your private guide about the Juyongguan section of the Great Wall
- Check out stone sculptures and an underground palace at the Ming Tombs
- Go to two World Heritage Sites within driving distance of Beijing
- Includes lunch, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Built in a key strategic area, the Juyongguan section connects the interior with the northern border region. Have two hours to discover the military installations, watch towers, official residences, temples, and other structures along this part of China's monumental wall.
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant, then move on to the Ming Tombs, the elaborate burial complex for 13 of the 16 Ming Dynasty (1368–1644) emperors. Visit the Ding Ling Palace — the tomb of Emperor Zhu Yijun and his two empresses, which features a large marble vault with the original thrones. Your guide also shows you the Spirit Way, a path lined with stone pillars and statues depicting animals such as lions, camels, elephants, and horses.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Beijing in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lily's Tour Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "The tombs and sacred road ornamented with stone animals are a must-see." See review