- Test yourself on two very different Wall sections: Jiankou and Jinshanling
- Enjoy four delicious meals plus an overnight stay in a farmhouse
- Learn about the Great Wall’s history and defenses from your private guide
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable hiking boots, and long pants is highly recommended for for the first day
- Please bring insect repellent and sunblock
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Greatwall Trekclub
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by All Inclusive 2-Day Great Wall Challenge Private Trip to Jiankou and Jinshanling.