8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off services from Beijing Capital International Airport or hotel near airport.
Typical Chinese lunch. Vegetarian also available.
English Speaking tour guide.
Air-conditioned private vehicle.
Fee of cable car.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you have a longer layover of 12-14 hours.
- Well-trained English Speaking tour guide.
- Pick-up and drop-off services from Beijing Capital International Airport or hotel near airport.
- Children under 3 years old are free.
- Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Forbidden City is closed on every Monday.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5263 Travel Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Airport Layover Tour: Badaling Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Airport Layover Tour: Badaling Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Airport Layover Tour: Badaling Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Airport Layover Tour: Badaling Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Airport Layover Tour: Badaling Great Wall and Forbidden City Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursLayover Tours Full-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaLayover Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinLayover Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongLayover Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
ShichahaiLiyuan TheatreShijia Hutong MuseumHuanghuacheng Great WallDingling Tomb (Mausoleum of Emperor Wanli)Beijing Aquarium (Beijing Haiyangguan)Treasure GalleryCCTV HeadquartersGubei Water TownInner Court (Nei Ting)Wild Duck Lake National Wetland Park (Yeyahu)Nine Dragon Screen at the Palace MuseumBeijing National StadiumMonument to the People’s HeroesNanluoguxiangChairman Mao Memorial Hall (Maozhuxi Jinian Tang)National Museum of China (NAMOC)Marco Polo Bridge (Lugou Qiao)Huguang Guild HallTiananmen (Gate of Heavenly Peace)