- Skip the line for express entry
- Guided tour of the Forbidden City and its palaces
- Learn about the ancient, mysterious history of the Forbidden City from your guide
- All entrance fees included
- Pickup at Beijing hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Upon arrival, bypass the long lines and whisk directly inside with your pre-booked entrance ticket. Begin your exploration of the world's largest imperial complex, also one of the best-preserved sites in the world. Also called the Palace Museum, this attraction boasts approximately 10,000 rooms in total, where 24 emperors lived for over a span of 500 years from the Ming to the Qing dynasty. Learn about the detailed, eclectic history of the site from your guide, an expert in Chinese culture, during your tour. Please see the Itinerary section for a full list of the different palaces visited during the tour. Your tour ends in the Forbidden City; you are responsible for your own transportation back to your hotel.
Please note: all traveler names and passport numbers are required. You MUST provide your above info upon booking, in case the tickets are sold out. You MUST have your passport with you for attending this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant and children must be accompanied by adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- All traveler names and passport number required required. You MUST provide your above info upon booking, in case the ticket sold out. You MUST have your passport with you for attending this tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If the booking less than 2 people, it may cancelled and full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lily's Tour Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.