3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Join an expert guide for a private tour of Beijing’s most fascinating destinations and UNESCO Sites, from the Forbidden City to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China. With a private guide to take care of the details, you can focus on exploring Beijing history, culture, wildlife, and cuisine, hassle-free. This three-day private tour includes all transport by private vehicle, meals and entrance fees per itinerary, and daily hotel transfers, and it’s the perfect way to experience Beijing at its most remarkable.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Multi-Day Trip
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified and experienced local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels within the 5th ring road in Beijing City)
Transport by private vehicle
Cable car round trip or ski lift up and toboggan down at the Great Wall
Overnight accommodation in Beijing
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, please provide the hotel details when make booking. If your hotel is out of the 5th ring road of Beijing city, may have extra cost.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day visit the Forbidden City
- This is a private tour so please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at time of booking to alert our guide so that he or she can better prepare for your private tour
- Infant (0-3 Years old) is free ,no seat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Beijing Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Private Tour of Beijing UNESCO World Heritage Sites with Peking Duck+Show
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingFood Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - Northern ChinaMulti-day Tours - Northern ChinaMarkets - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaFood Tours - TianjinBus Tours - TianjinMulti-day Tours - TianjinMarkets - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinFood Tours - DatongBus Tours - DatongMulti-day Tours - DatongMarkets - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongCategory
NanluoguxiangInner Court (Nei Ting)St. Joseph's ChurchDrum Tower (Gulou)Imperial Vault of HeavenCuandixia Village Beijing National StadiumShichahaiNine Dragon Screen at the Palace MuseumChaoyang ParkPearl Market (Hongqiao Market)Prince Gong Mansion (Gong Wang Fu)Huanghuacheng Great WallJuyongguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Juyong Pass) Gubeikou Great WallWangfujing Street (Wangfujing Dajie)Dingling Tomb (Mausoleum of Emperor Wanli)Beijing Olympic ParkConfucius TempleGreat Wall from Jinshanling to Simatai