9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Perfect for World War II history buffs—particularly those who read Stephen Ambrose’s famed tract, Band of Brothers (or who saw the Band of Brothers miniseries), this small-group tour will help you discover many of Normandy’s key historical landmarks. Meet your guide in central Bayeux, and venture to Omaha Beach, the American Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer, and more. In the afternoon, follow in the footsteps of the “Band of Brothers” and visit the very locations where the action took place.
- See a new perspective on Normandy on this Band of Brothers-themed tour
- A small-group tour lets you get up close and personal with the sights
- Visit Omaha Beach, Pointe du Hoc, and other key D-Day landmarks
- Learn all about the region and its WWII history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drink
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pl. de Québec, 14400 Bayeux, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY OVERLORDTOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Omaha and Band Of Brothers Full Day Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBayeuxBus Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyFull-day Tours - NormandyCategory
Longues-sur-MerMemorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)Mulberry HarbourSword BeachBrittany (Bretagne)Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)Sainte-Mere-EgliseLace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach) Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War CemeteryAirborne Museum (Musée Airborne)Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville)Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)