8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The D-Day landing beaches of Normandy saw some of the most important battles in World War II history. On this concise tour—ideal for visitors short on time—visit key WWII sites including La Pointe du Hoc and Omaha Beach. Listen as your guide shares personal stories from the men who laid down their lives, and gain insight into the events that unfolded here on June 6th, 1944.
- Explore Normandy’s WWII battlefields in one concise tour from Bayeux
- Visit sites including La Pointe du Hoc and Omaha Beach
- Your guide shares insight into the region’s D-Day history
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Bayeux
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Departure & Return
Pl. de Québec, 14400 Bayeux, France
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/1/2021 - 10/29/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY G B E
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Normandy WW2 Full Day Classic Jeep Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Normandy WW2 Full Day Classic Jeep Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Normandy WW2 Full Day Classic Jeep Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Normandy WW2 Full Day Classic Jeep Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Normandy WW2 Full Day Classic Jeep Tour
4 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBayeux4WD Tours - NormandySporting Events - NormandyExtreme - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyFull-day Tours - NormandyCategory
Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne)Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War CemeteryLongues-sur-MerMulberry HarbourBaron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)Sainte-Mere-EgliseBrittany (Bretagne)Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach) Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville)Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)Sword BeachLace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)