- Full-day tour to the Normandy battlefield beaches from Bayeux
- Visit Omaha Beach, the bloodiest of Normandy’s WWII beaches
- Explore Sword Beach and the nearby Hillman Bunker complex
- Small-group tour limited to eight ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Disembark at the famous World War II site and listen as your guide reveals the brutal history of the battlefield that saw the most D-Day casualties. Pay tribute to fallen soldiers at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial and marvel at interminable rows of headstones commemorating courageous soldiers.
Head next to Pegasus Bridge, the site of one of the most successful D-Day operations, and capture picturesque photographs of the Orne river and canal as you stroll towards the sea at Caen.
Continue onto the Merville Battery Museum to discover the tales surrounding the 6th British Airborne and then arrive at Sword Beach, a sandy stretch upon which the British 3rd Infantry Division landed on their way to Caen. Then, descend into the underground bunkers of the Hillman Bunkers to empathise with brave soldiers fighting in claustrophobic conditions.
Conclude your moving tour at Bayeux War Cemetery, the largest WWII cemetery of the Commonwealth soldiers in France, and feel emotionally stirred as you see graves containing more than 4,500 soldiers killed in WWII.
Relax during the journey back to Bayeux, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that the tour departs from Bayeux - Normandy. There is no hotel pickup from Paris.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Excellent guide and tour sites for a whole day experience from Pointe du Hoc to Pegasus Bridge." See review