- Round-trip transportation via air-conditioned minivan makes logistics easy
- Departs from a convenient centrally located meeting point
- Visit key D-Day sites, including Omaha Beach and La Pointe du Hoc
- Learn all about the region and its WWII history from your guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY G B E
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Normandy American & British D-Day Beaches Half Day Tour from Bayeux.