- All activities, and use of snorkel equipment, are included
- Morning tea and lunch will be provided
- Learn about the area through live on-board commentary
- A fun day out for the whole family
Departure & Return
You will find the Barefoot sailing catamaran anchored on the shore line at Paihia Beach, it won't be hard to find, it has Barefoot Sailing Adventures sign written along the side, and it is usually anchored at least 30 min prior to departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This trip requires a reasonable level of physical ability to safety board the boat, this can be challenging for people with knee problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved if you choose to do the island walks, please wear appropriate footwear
- Due to uneven surfaces, and a moving boat, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Snorkel participants must be able to swim competently in open water for a distance of 200m
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Sailing Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands