- Visit at least three Bay of Islands winery cellar doors
- Learn about regional wines and sample different varietals
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Bay of Islands hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bay of Islands
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 3 people in the Mustang (the rear seats have limited leg room, something to consider if you are all tall)
- A maximum of 4 people in the Toyota SUV (three will be sharing the friendly back seat)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Access to some attractions may be limited for those with walking disabilities due to uneven surfaces (all wineries are accessible)
- There is no minimum drinking age in New Zealand as long as a parent or legal guardian for all passengers younger than 18 years is present during the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rogue Pony Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Wine Tour in a Mustang or 4x4.