Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the beautiful rural area to the north of Battambang on this biking tour. You’ll visit local families to observe the making of ingredients used for some of Cambodia’s most famous dishes, and stop at Wat Ek Phnom to see Hindu temples. Leave the navigation to your guide, who will also provide fascinating commentary, and enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Take a bike tour through the beautiful rural area north of Battambang
- Stop by to see families that produce ingredients used in local dishes
- Hear commentary from your guide about Hindu temples at Wat Ek Phnom
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Pub St, Krong Battambang, Cambodia
Nature Boutique Spa
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nature Tour Battambang
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 62241P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Exploring Battambang by Nature Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTours & SightseeingBattambangCity Tours - Angkor WatCity Tours - Siem ReapCity Tours - Ko ChangCategory