5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
With just one day to explore Battambang, this tour ensures that you don’t miss any of the highlights. Explore Battambang in a tuk-tuk, then take a ride on the bamboo train, and hop off to experience life in a traditional village. After lunch (own expense), take in the views from the mountaintop Angkorian temple of Phnom Banan, then continue to Phnom Sampeu Mountain, where you can visit the ‘killing cave’ of Lakhaon Cave and peek into the bat caves.
- Travel like a local as you ride the Battambang bamboo train
- Spectacular photo opportunities at Phnom Banan and the bat caves
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Battambang hotel
- Private tour can be customized to suit your preferences
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EURASIE TRAVEL
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32384P10