Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Stonehenge and Somerset villages including skip-the-line entry to Stonehenge
- Bypass long lines at the UNESCO-listed Stonehenge with a skip-the-line pass
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Bath are included
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
If we're not collecting you from your central Bath accommodation, please meet us in front of... The Bath Visitor Information Center / The Abbey Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival at Stonehenge, use your skip-the-line ticket to sail past lines and head straight inside the UNESCO-listed site. Using an audio guide to direct your exploration, wander around the 3,500-year-old stone ring and listen to theories surrounding Stonehenge’s supernatural, spiritual, and astronomical significance.
Then, after returning to your vehicle, you’ll embark on a tour of Somerset’s secluded villages. Delve into the county’s gorgeous countryside, stop for lunch at an English pub that oozes character, and visit villages full of archetypal English cottages and places that inspired writers such as Thomas Hardy and Jane Austen.
Your tour culminates with quintessential tea and cakes before drop-off at your Bath hotel at around 5:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved (less than 1km altogether)
- We welcome anyone who requires extra assistance. Sadly we don't accommodate wheelchairs as standard, but get in touch and we'll do our best to find a solution.
- We welcome families (and expect well-behaved children to take charge of their parents!) but our tours are relaxed and adult-focussed.
- We collect from all central Bath locations and will assume a pick up from accommodation unless informed otherwise.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY In and Beyond Bath
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.