7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
This is the ultimate overview tour of Bilbao and the Basque Country. You’ll save hours researching top sites to visit by having a detailed itinerary planned out for you. Conveniently, six nights accommodation and breakfast are included. You’ll travel in a comfortable vehicle between dispersed sites with entertaining city tours and stop-offs along the way. Highlights include Bilbao, Biarritz, San Sebastian, Vitoria, Rioja, Laguardia, and Gipuzkoa.
- Save time by seeing many Bilbao and Basque Country highlights in a week
- Select Bilbao hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Avoid the stress of organizing hotels—accomodation is included
- Visit a traditional winery in Rioja for wine tastings
Saved to wishlist!
6 nights accommodation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Landing and facility fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include the arrival transfer from Bilbao airport, train or bus station
- Bilbao Airport, 48180 Loiu, Bizkaia, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required in based on double room
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- It will be always considered that the child will have to be accompanied by 2 adults in the same room, and this way will be able to enjoy the rest of the circuit services.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Servicios Turisticos Integrales
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7 day Bilbao and Basque Country?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 7 day Bilbao and Basque Country?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7 day Bilbao and Basque Country?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
7 day Bilbao and Basque Country
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBasque CountryBus Tours - BilbaoMulti-day Tours - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - San SebastianMulti-day Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - AragónMulti-day Tours - AragónHistorical Tours - AragónCategory
AstigarragaSanta Clara Island (Isla de Santa Clara)Basque Museum (Museo Vasco de Bilbao)Moyua Square (Plaza Moyua)Zubizuri BridgeHaroPuppyHondarribiaMonte IgueldoSanctuary of Arantzazu (Santuario de Aránzazu)Oma Forest (Bosque de Oma)Euskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)River Maritime Museum (Museo Maritimo Ria)GetariaVizcaya Bridge (Puente de Vizcaya)San Sebastian Old Town (Parte Vieja Donostiarra)Loizaga Tower (Torre Loizaga)Casco ViejoEuskadi Biodiversity CentreArtxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda)