11 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
all taxes, fees and handling charges
local guide operated by Swiss Travel Guide
all transportation fees
priority boarding pass for Matterhorn railway
all entrance fees
travel to starting point in Basel SBB
food and drinks during the tour
personal expenses during the tour
gratuities welcome for the tourguide
Departure & Return
Centralbahnstrasse 10, 4051 Basel, Switzerland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zermatt Village Matterhorn Area plus Mt. Gornergrat Small Group Tour from Basel?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Zermatt Village Matterhorn Area plus Mt. Gornergrat Small Group Tour from Basel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zermatt Village Matterhorn Area plus Mt. Gornergrat Small Group Tour from Basel?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zermatt Village Matterhorn Area plus Mt. Gornergrat Small Group Tour from Basel?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBaselRail Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichHistorical Tours - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichRail Tours - LucerneNature and Wildlife - LucerneHistorical Tours - LucerneFull-day Tours - LucerneRail Tours - StrasbourgNature and Wildlife - StrasbourgHistorical Tours - StrasbourgFull-day Tours - StrasbourgCategory