5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Puglia is rich in UNESCO-listed cultural sights, delightful seaside towns, and excellent food and wine—but the logistics of organizing a multi-day trip can be daunting. With this tour, see the highlights of the region in just a few days without the hassle of arranging accommodations or transportation. Take in the historic towns of Otranto and Matera, the Castel del Monte castle, the fishing villages of Polignano al Mare and Monopoli, and more.
- See Puglia’s top towns and sights without the stress of trip planning
- Convenient transportation, including airport, train station, or port pickup
- Set out each day to explore the region’s hill top and seaside towns
- The flexibility and slower pace of a small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
accomodation 4 nights
All Fees and Taxes
dinners (on payment)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up from customer hotels directly offered! or train stations, or airports of Puglia etc.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puglia tour guide services di Vito Maurogiovanni
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Apulia in 4 Nights with Sightseeing tours and Accomodation?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Apulia in 4 Nights with Sightseeing tours and Accomodation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Apulia in 4 Nights with Sightseeing tours and Accomodation
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBariShore Excursions - PugliaBus Tours - PugliaMulti-day Tours - PugliaPorts of Call Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaShore Excursions - MateraBus Tours - MateraMulti-day Tours - MateraPorts of Call Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - MateraShore Excursions - Alberobello & LocorotondoBus Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoMulti-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoPorts of Call Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory