3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Puglia’s classic panzerotti are easy to find among the street vendors in Bari, but tricky to make if you don’t know the secret techniques. Discover how to turn out these golden turnovers, stuffed and fried to perfection, during this panzerotti cooking class. Try your hand at preparing and rolling out the dough, stuffing the pocket with different ingredients, and frying it until crisp. Sample your fresh panzerotti with the chef at the end of the class.
- Learn the art of making panzerotti, the most famous street food in Puglia
- Hands-on instruction from a local chef from working the dough to frying
- Sample your fresh panzerotti, stuffed with a choice of ingredients
- A printed recipe so you can recreate this crowd-pleasing delicacy at home
Saved to wishlist!
hands on panzerotti
Traditional Hands on Cooking class • Full 3 courses meal • Wine and beverages
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Via Giulio Petroni, 117 , Via Giulio Petroni, 117, 70125 Bari BA, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian menu` is available upon request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hands on home made Panzerotti cooking class in Bari
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBariCooking Classes - PugliaCooking Classes - MateraCooking Classes - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory