Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour of Bari and pasta cooking class
- Sightsee around Bari Old Town with a private guide
- Hear the history behind Bari Cathedral and other monuments
- Visit the city’s French neighborhood and see the fish market
- Cook a fresh orecchiette pasta dish with the help of a local
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when you book with 2 paying adults; all children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and reboarding time
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights must be advised when you book; leave a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands