- Learn all about espadrilles from your instructors
- All materials and tools will be provided
- Take home your own espadrilles at the end of the course
- Private tour ensures flexibility and personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
The artisans will receive you in the Gothic Quarter, a famous neighborhood known for artisanal products and little shops in Barcelona. An amazing atmosphere for a very unique experience and the most amazing story. Their workshop is at CARRER DEL CALL 7.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Handmade ® Barcelona
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.