2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Carrer dels Assaonadors, 10, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with: English, Spanish, German
- A minimum of the group is 6 persons
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mosaiccos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Team building Barcelona: Create the logo of your company?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Team building Barcelona: Create the logo of your company?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Team building Barcelona: Create the logo of your company?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Team building Barcelona: Create the logo of your company?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9054P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Classes & WorkshopsBarcelonaCraft Classes - CataloniaCraft Classes - TarragonaCraft Classes - GironaCategory
Olympic StadiumNova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)Camp NouPort of Barcelona El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)Passeig de GraciaOld Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)El BornBarcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) Frederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Ciutat Vella (Old Town)Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata) Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)Barcelona La RiberaMaremagnumPalace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)França Railway Station (Estació de França)