- Tapas and flamenco tour in Barcelona
- Explore highlights of the Gothic Quarter with a guide
- Stroll along the iconic Ramblas promenade
- Taste authentic Spanish and Catalonian dishes at a tapas bar
- Take in the sights and sounds of a live flamenco show
Departure & Return
Close to the hard Rock Café, look for your guide, wearing the "In Out Barcelona Tours" badge.
End in Barcelona Old Town
What To Expect
Taste the flavors of Catalonian and Spanish cuisine for yourself with a stop at a hand-picked tapas bar favored by locals. Learn how to navigate a Spanish tapas menu, and sample a selection of typical appetizer-style dishes along with a drink.
Finally, take your seat at an authentic ‘tablao’ venue in the heart of the city for a live flamenco show. Experience the passionate rhythms of this treasured Spanish art form as talented dancers and musicians take the stage.
Your tour concludes after the show.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 years old can join the tour free of charge
- Most travelers can participate
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- In front of the Hard Rock Café, look for your guide, wearing the "In Out Barcelona Tours" badge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Night Tapas Walking Tour in Barcelona Old Town & Flamenco Show with Small Group.
- "My wife uses walking sticks for balance but managed ok. Make sure you eat something first, do not rely on any "dinner" since there was none." See review