2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Barcelona's Raval neighborhood is known as the city's open air museum thanks to the colorful murals and graffiti pieces that cover its walls. Strolling around is a must-do but, for a richer experience, this small-group tour will introduce you to the stories and artists behind the street art.
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures a more personal experience
- See the highlights of Raval's street art scene
- Get insights into the artists behind the works from your guide
- Live like a local: Hang out in the legendary skate spot Tres Chemineas
Saved to wishlist!
Discover artistic talent in hidden corners of Raval
Learn details about art scene of Barcelona
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Extra food and drinks
Departure & Return
Plaça dels Àngels, 1, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
El Raval, Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Street Art Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 222522P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursPhotography ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaWalking Tours - CataloniaPhotography Tours - CataloniaArt Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - TarragonaPhotography Tours - TarragonaArt Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - GironaPhotography Tours - GironaArt Tours - GironaCategory
Olympic StadiumGran Teatre del LiceuCatalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)Basilica of Santa Maria del PiEl BornEstrella Damm FactoryCiutat Vella (Old Town)Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)Barcelona La RiberaMontjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)Montserrat MountainCollserola Park (Parc de Collserola)CaixaForum BarcelonaLa Roca VillagePasseig de GraciaSanta Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)Botanical Garden of BarcelonaMaremagnum