2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Lose yourself in the winding alleyways, beguiling back streets and centuries-old squares of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter on this 2.5-hour walking tour. With a knowledgeable guide to lead the way, you’ll veer off the beaten path and delve deep into the medieval district’s past. See some of the area’s most popular and hidden sights, marvel at the architectural delights seemingly waiting around every corner, and finish up with some traditional ‘pintxos’ (small snacks) at a restaurant in the trendy neighborhood of El Born.
- Walking tour of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter
- Learn about the history and culture of the neighborhood from your guide
- Get medieval by exploring the side of the neighborhood that is from the Middle Ages
- Visit some off-the-beaten-path parts of the Gothic Quarter
- End the tour at a tapas bar with a light snack and a drink
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide (English/Spanish and French)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Carrer de Montsió, 10, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Infants do not have pintxo and drink included in the price
- Operated by a bilingual guide in Spanish and English
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Icono Cultural Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona, Stories and Legends of the Gothic Quarter?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona, Stories and Legends of the Gothic Quarter?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona, Stories and Legends of the Gothic Quarter?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona, Stories and Legends of the Gothic Quarter?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBarcelonaArchitecture Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaArchitecture Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaArchitecture Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaCategory
Dalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)Casa Lleó i MoreraColonia GüellPasseig de GraciaEuropean Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Camp NouPark GüellGlories Tower (Torre Gories)Tablao Flamenco CordobesCiutat Vella (Old Town)Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)El Tablao de CarmenSt. Mary of the Sea CathedralBotanical Garden of BarcelonaFC Barcelona MuseumDiagonal Mar