- Avoid lines and admission caps to Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- English-speaking guide shares historical context for both sites
- Small group size and audio headset mean you won’t miss a word
Departure & Return
1st Part - Sagrada Familia: Just across the road of the group entrance to the main façade of the Sagrada Familia (Nativity Façade), your meeting point is in Carrer de La Marina, next to the lake in Parco de Plaza de Gaudi, under the big spotlights.
2nd Part - Park Guell: Meet along Carrer D'Olot, at the junction of Carrer D'Olot and Carrer de Marianao. Your guide will be waiting with a City Wonders sign
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not for anyone with impairments requiring special assistance.
- Also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Entrance into the Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Fast Entry: Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Guided Tour.