- Guided tour of La Sagrada Familia and Park Guell with skip-the-line entry
- Avoid long lines and spend more time sightseeing
- Marvel at the exterior and interior of Antoni Gaudi's modernist masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia cathedral
- Take a guided tour of Park Guell, home to colorful dragons and candy-cane spires
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people
Departure & Return
Please find the RED BURGUNDY UMBRELLA **Be careful because there are several Park Guell entrances. You have to look for the address indicated as the meeting point**
Outside the official "souvenir shop" @ Sagrada Familia
The tour will finish with the tour at "La Sagrada Familia"
What To Expect
Then continue to La Sagrada Familia, indisputably Antoni Gaudi’s most famous work, by private transportation.
Admire the finer details of the cathedral’s four facades, embellished with carved figures and biblical scenes, before heading inside and bypassing long lines often in excess of two hours. Take a guided tour of its interior which is characterized by its vaulted ceilings and prismatic stained glass windows.
Your tour concludes at La Sagrada Familia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The amount of people in our tour is smaller that in the other companies. The reasons why we like to do it this way is for you to feel closer to the guide and make a more familiar atmosphere, and besides that it also provides us the opportunity to get to know more to each other, paying more attention to the needs of each client
- The tour will be just in English, so you won't have to wait your turn while the guide is doing the explanation in another language
- A maximum of 12 people per booking (private tours available with larger groups)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Local Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms