4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
The Tour and the Guide are exclusively and only for a group up to 15 people.
Skip the Line tickets Casa Batlló
Skip the Line tickets La Pedrera - Casa Milà
Departure & Return
Passeig de Gràcia, 35, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Passeig de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Are Guides Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Casa Batlló & La Pedrera Plus Chocolate Tasting ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Casa Batlló & La Pedrera Plus Chocolate Tasting ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Casa Batlló & La Pedrera Plus Chocolate Tasting ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Casa Batlló & La Pedrera Plus Chocolate Tasting ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17377P46
Explore Similar Things to Do
Chocolate Tours Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBarcelonaChocolate Tours - CataloniaArchitecture Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaArt Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaChocolate Tours - TarragonaArchitecture Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaArt Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaChocolate Tours - GironaArchitecture Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaArt Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Colonia GüellCollserola Park (Parc de Collserola)Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)L'Escolania de MontserratEl Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)Sant Joan Funicular Railway Güell Palace (Palau Güell)Ciutat Vella (Old Town)Illa Fantasia Water ParkOtto Zutz ClubCasa VicensSt. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)Museum of IllusionsEl Tablao de CarmenGaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)Barcelona Wax MuseumBarcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)Placa del Rei