Skip the Line: Casa Batlló & La Pedrera Plus Chocolate Tasting
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
The Tour and the Guide are exclusively and only for a group up to 15 people.
Skip the Line tickets Casa Batlló
Skip the Line tickets La Pedrera - Casa Milà
Departure & Return
Departure PointCasa Lleó Morera, Passeig de Gràcia, 35, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsCasa Milà, Passeig de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Are Guides Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Casa Batlló & La Pedrera Plus Chocolate Tasting ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Casa Batlló & La Pedrera Plus Chocolate Tasting ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Casa Batlló & La Pedrera Plus Chocolate Tasting ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Casa Batlló & La Pedrera Plus Chocolate Tasting ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17377P46
Explore Similar Things to Do
Chocolate Tours Architecture ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBarcelonaChocolate Tours - CataloniaArchitecture Tours - CataloniaArt Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaChocolate Tours - TarragonaArchitecture Tours - TarragonaArt Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaChocolate Tours - GironaArchitecture Tours - GironaArt Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)Barcelona Wax MuseumTibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)Otto Zutz ClubIlla Fantasia Water ParkMaricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)RCDE StadiumBarcelona La RiberaEl Tablao de CarmenPlaca de Sant Felip NeriColonia GüellSt. Mary of the Sea CathedralSpanish Village (Poble Espanyol)Mt. TibidaboEl BornCasa BatllóGraciaEgyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)