- Skip-the-line access to La Sagrada Familia
- Complimentary cava wine tasting in typical local market
- Walking private tour of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter, including the 2,000-year-old Roman temple
- Upgrade to the full-day tour to include Park Guell and La Pedrera
Departure & Return
Our office is located right opposite the glass wall next to the open air cafe of the Palau de la Musica.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your day with pickup from your Barcelona hotel around 8:30am. Depending on your specific itinerary, it may also be possible to adjust your start time once the booking is confirmed. Begin by driving with your guide to the hilltop sanctuary of Montjuïc, a combination park, cultural and recreational area that hosted the 1992 Olympic Games.
Enjoy superlative views of the Barcelona cityscape before making a quick stop at the Catalunya National Art Museum and then heading back down to Plaça Espanya and through Eixample, a neighborhood known for its modernist architecture.
Continue the trip with a drive down Passeig de Gracia, one of the city’s most upscale shopping streets, passing the famous architectural works of Antoni Gaudí, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló, as you go. Soon you’ll arrive at the towering La Sagrada Familia cathedral, where you’ll take advantage of your included skip-the-line admission ticket, heading right inside to view the incredible construction feats inside this one-of-a-kind religious structure.
Proceed next on a walking-based wander through the narrow streets of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter. Sip on an included glass of cava (sparkling wine) at one of the district’s local markets, then meander your way back in time, passing the remains of a 2,000-year-old Roman temple and the area’s ancient Jewish Quarter and Royal Palace.
You’ll then head to El Born, a trendy area just adjacent to the Gothic Quarter, where you’ll stop for a short lunch break before visiting the beautiful Santa Maria del Mar church. Those on the half-day tour will end their trip here around 1pm.
For those who select the full-day tour upgrade, you’ll continue in the afternoon with guided visits to two of the magnificent creations of Antoni Gaudí, the hillside Park Güell and the beautiful La Pedrera. See the itinerary below for more details on the full-day and the two tour options.
Upgrade to the full-day private tour to include visits to two of Antoni Gaudi’s most fabulous sites – Park Güell and La Pedrera. At Park Guell, enjoy a private guided tour of the famous city garden, where you’ll be introduced to some of Gaudí’s most bizarre creations. At La Pedrera, you’ll skip the line again and have an hour to explore the interior of the building.
8:30am Barcelona Half-day Tour
Half-day tour includes skip-the-line access and guided visit at La Sagrada Familia (45 min to 1 hour). Tour concludes at Santa Maria del Mar Church at 1pm.
8:30am Barcelona Full-day Tour
Full-day tour includes skip-the-line access and guided visit at La Sagrada Familia (45 min to 1 hour). In the afternoon, enjoy guided visits of Park Güell and La Pedrera. Tour concludes at 4pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Please note: From January 11 to January 17 La Pedrera will be closed for maintenance. These are the regular works for maintenance performed annually and during the same dates." You will have the alternative to visit the Casa Batllo instead.
- This tour operates in English only.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Catalunya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Best of Barcelona Private Tour including Sagrada Familia.